Friday, October 19, 2007

Tagged

Here are the rules: (1)Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves. (2) People who are tagged need to write a post on their own blog (about their eight things) and post these rules. (3) At the end of your blog, you need to choose people to get tagged and list their names.

1. I've always loved music and thought I would love to be a music teacher but in the last few years I think my main goal in life has shifted to wanting to be a good wife and mother. Of course I will always love music and will always be involved in it in some way... who knows... maybe one day I will teach as well.

2. I'm not one to have perfect grammar, but it really bugs me when I read simple words that are misspelled. For example: the past tense of lead is led. It seems like I constantly read simple words like these misspelled by intelligent people. What is up with that?

3. Lately I have been addicted to eating bread with oil and balsamic vinegar like those nice Italian restaurants serve. Clint has always liked to eat that so we have eaten it with a meal from time to time, but lately I want it all the time.

4. I'm an introvert and somewhat shy especially when I just meet people, but after I get to know someone pretty well it may seem like I am an extrovert. :)

5. Clint and I have started watching Gilmore Girls on a regular basis and started on season 1 and are now on season 4.

6. I have never been a morning person. A lot of times I stay up way too late and then I don't want to wake up early. I am working really hard on that one and try to set my goal at getting in bed and reading at 10:00 p.m. but it doesn't always work out that way.

7. I like going about my daily activities in a specific order when I can. I have somewhat of a routine and try to follow it unless I have other appointments or things going on.

8. I try to remember to send a card or note to people on their birthday. Lately I haven't been as good about that, but it is something I try to do.

1 comment:

Tina said...

Pretty good list -
thanks for sharing!

But where is tag-rule # (3)?