Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Day 2 of Family's Trip to Germany






Now I know it has been quite a while, but I would like to catch up on all the things that have gone on since my last post before all the baby stuff came about.

Day 2 of my family's visit was fun. We went to Seiffen, Germany. It is a village in the Ore Moutains (Erzgebirge) not too far away from Chemnitz. It is known for it's wood work and toys and especially the traditional Christmas decorations of this area. We had a good time shopping in the many stores and seeing the Toy Museum.

3 comments:

thegermanygirl said...

I so love Seiffen, and I'm so going to miss it when we're living in Oklahoma! It's such a great place to take visitors from the States. ;o)

Amanda said...

i love those toys and that xmas tree! how neat looking!

Tina said...

I've never been to that place but it looks like a very beautiful area!