Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Baby Update



Sorry to have kept you waiting to hear more news about the baby. Things have been absolutely crazy here the past few weeks. For a quick update: we had the Let's Start Talking Program for 6 weeks starting in May and then we had a singing campaign from Oklahoma Christian the last week and a half. It all went really well, but we were so busy! Needless to say, it was all a bit much for me and I had to take some time to stay at home and rest. I had a little bit of a scare with some spotting and was afraid that something was wrong with the baby. But I rested up all day Sunday and Monday I went into the doctor and everything was fine. He told me to just get plenty of rest and so that is what I have been doing. So, officially my due date is January 13th, 2008! We have now been to the doctor 3 times (including the one extra time to just check if everything was OK). I have several more pictures that I will post on here as soon as I scan them, but I will post the first picture we got from the ultrasound at 8 weeks. They do ultrasounds at every appointment here. (At least so far). Then I will post a picture of me at about 8 weeks. I know you can't really tell anything about it, but some people (Mom) want to see my progress. :) By the way, on the ultrasound... the little white blob in the middle of the big black blob is the baby just in case you are wondering. :)

7 comments:

Amanda said...

your baby looks like my baby! : )

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update...it's about time!!! :-) "Blob" is a pretty good description at 8 weeks, but the next time you go in you'll be amazed at how "human" it looks already! Love y'all!

thegermanygirl said...

Yay for little blobs! ;o) I'm glad everything is okay and progressing well so far.

Love you guys,
C.

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful blob it is! It is just amazing when you hear that first little heartbeat and see that little one wiggling around! Wait till you feel the baby moving, very exiting!!!!
I love you and can't wait to see you!
Amy Freeman

Megan said...

I think the baby looks just like Clint : ) Jason and I can see the similarities :)

Rebecca said...

That's so cool that you get an ultrasound every time that you go to the doctor. I haven't even gotten to see my doctor yet, but it is coming soon. Yea I'm glad you have a blob!

Tina said...

Hooray! Some more good news about the blob (I think your baby has a nickname now - long before having a real name!)
I checked your blog several times the last month but I also thought you were really busy!
How good that you and the baby are OK so far - take care!