Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Twister Fun


Twister
Originally uploaded by Clint & April.
One Saturday in December Allison and Grady Maass invited us over to their apartment for a fun evening of games and fellowship. Earlier that afternoon was the Saxony fellowship singing at the church building in Dresden.

After the singing was over Ed, Courtney, Clint and I headed over to Allison and Grady's apartment. We decided to order Indian food and split among all of us and it sure was tasty. Not only did we have Indian food but Allison had prepared all kinds of tasty Christmas cookies and treats.

After stuffing ourselves us girls decided to play Twister. This is one of those games that I really haven't played since I was young, but Allison really enjoys playing it. In fact the only other time I remember playing it in the recent past was at Allison's birthday year before last at my old apartment. We had a good time then and Allison asked me specifically if I could bring it again.

Even though Allison is pregnant and she said it was getting more and more ridiculous to try to get her body to move in those ways, I think she had a good time... we all did. Here is the most appropriate picture I could find of us playing.

The guys played poker while we were playing Twister. I'm sure they just enjoyed laughing at us rather than playing along. :)

The evening was a lot of fun and we ended up all playing a little poker just for fun and drinking some yummy egg nog that Allison had made.

Thanks Allison and Grady for having us over!!

3 comments:

Amanda said...

i love that you said "most appropriate picture"
haha

thegermanygirl said...

Such an evening of great fun! But I ate too many cookies and too much Indian food. My stomach told me in no uncertain terms that Twister wasn't its favorite thing at that moment.

But *I* sure had a good time! ;o)

April said...

Amanda, yeah I know! Ha ha

Court, it was very fun! I know I had too much food too. :)