Hello everyone! We just wanted to say thank you to everyone who has sent us packages and Christmas presents over the last few weeks. We are so grateful for the love you have shown us. I also wanted to point out that I made an update to our Wish List. I really should have added this when I first wrote it, but I just thought about it. Honestly, this is the most important thing to us right now and it truly could sum up everything we want/need for the next 2 years. Well, enough of the rambling, I will paste the update below.
Wish List
If you really want to help us out and want to know what we really need, then you can send money to our supporting congregation. We are still trying to raise funds (always) and this would be our #1 wish from anyone who wants to support the work we are doing in Germany. You can send a check made out to South Yukon Church of Christ. Please indicate on the check or envelope our names. For example, you can write Everhart Missions on the check in the memo.
Please send money to:
South Yukon Church of Christ
11700 NW 10th
Yukon, OK 73099
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment