Wednesday, July 26, 2006

In our hotel room after the Eric Clapton concert


After the Eric Clapton concert Posted by Picasa

I really wanted to take our camera to the concert but Clint had experienced that at some concerts cameras are not allowed and he was afraid that if we took our digital camera and they didn't allow it, they would take it. So we decided not to take it. However, as soon as we got there, everyone had their digital cameras and video cameras out taking pictures of everything and we regretted not having ours. Oh well, the memories will always be in our minds! The concert was awesome! I can't describe it in words, but he still has it, that's for sure.

5 comments:

Amanda said...

wow an eric clapton concert - how nice! i bet that was awesome!

April said...

It was so great!!!

Anonymous said...

I know I shouldn't envy others, but, man, I'm jealous of that concert! :)

April said...

Janine,
I know, I wish you could have been there too!

April said...

Bri,
I don't blame you! It was a great concert, but I have also envied you in the past... e.g. Renee Fleming. :)