Friday, February 10, 2006

Hope You Enjoy Your Weather


As I woke up this morning, there was a lot of bright-white fluffy stuff falling from the sky and covering everything in its way. Actually, since December there has been a little bit of the white stuff on the ground, but for the past couple of weeks it had turned into a nasty brown/black mixture that became very slushy and gross. However, this week God decided to shower Chemnitz with a brand new layer of the white stuff.

I then began thinking and wondering what kind of weather you all are experiencing and after my research was complete, I knew I had been correct in thinking that most of you haven't experienced anything close to this in a while.

I hope you enjoy your 60 degree weather in San Antonio and Houston, April and Amy...and your 50-60 degree weather in Lubbock, Monica...and your 40-50 degree weather to all of you Okies! I will try to enjoy this beautiful snow, even though it feels as cold as 20 degrees right now. It still is nice to look out my window and see this beautiful sight. I just don't ever want to drive in it or have to walk around in it for hours! God is good and he has created all the amazing things in the world... including snowflakes! They do bring about wonder to the world, don't they?

I hope you are all finding the wonders God has created around you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Eh, you can keep your snow! It's going to be 70 degrees here today...I'll take that over snow anyday! Love you guys and miss you!

Anonymous said...

Every once and a while I think it would be nice to have a little snow here in Houston. If for only a couple of hours or days, at least for Ashlyn's sake. She would love it!! But I don't envy the cold temps that go with it!